【HK Transfer】The regulation for 2020 Fall Semester Transfer Undergraduate for Hong Kong Macao Students International Students and Hong Kong Macao Students with Foreign Nationality Direct Admission Program is released
The regulation for "2020 Fall Semester Transfer Undergraduate for Hong Kong Macao Students International Students and Hong Kong Macao Students with Foreign Nationality Direct Admission Program" is released. For more information please refer to the link.
- Application Period：2020/01/20 (Mon) 14:00 - 02/27 (Thu) 13:59
- Admission Notification：2020/06/01 (Mon)14:00
- Admission Letters Issued：Before 2020/06/30 (Tue)
- Date of Enrollment：2020/Mid-09
- All listed time is in Taiwan Standard Time
- No need for application fee
- The program is only open for students undertaking studies in Hong Kong for Bachelor Degree (Inc. Hong Kong Macao Students International Students and Hong Kong Macao Students with Foreign Nationality). Taiwanese students, mainland Chinese students and students who are currently studying undergraduate in Taiwan are not eligible for this program.
- Please combine all the required documents into a single PDF in order as shown below before submitting. The registration form should be submitted in PDF format and another in WORD format. Name the files accordingly and send to email@example.com .
- PDF for Basic Requirements (Registration form, proof of foreign residence, etc.)
- PDF for Admission Requirements (Academic transcript, autobiography, etc.)
- WORD document for Registration Form
- Registration Form：Attachment 1 in PDF and WORD format (Please ensure that your photo is attached, and documents are personally signed)
- Proof of Identity: Photocopy of valid passport (Issued by the foreign place of residence)
- Proof of Educational Background：School Enrollment Certificate, Certificate of Completion, and Transfer Certificate or Leave of Absence Certificate
- Declaration Form：Attachment 2
- Academic Transcript: Must contain information on all courses taken, corresponding credits, grades, class ranking, percentile rank in every semester, and the official stamp of the school
- Autobiography：below 1000 words
- Study Plan：should include application motive, below 1000 words
- Additional documents that may favor application (if applicable), i.e.: Recommendation letter, proof of language proficiency, portfolio, academic thesis or relevant publications, competitions, and extracurricular experience, etc.